1. User Conduct
“Pinehills.net” is a community web site (“Site” or “PHLOA Site”) for the exclusive use of residents of The Pinehills. You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the Site to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals may be removed from the Site or blocked from the Site.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the PHLOA Site
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without PHLOA's prior consent which shall be at PHLOA’s sole discretion.
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Circumvents or attempts to defeat any security or verification measures relating to use of the Site
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other user or by PHLOA
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to PHLOA computer systems or networks to engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site
No Spam Policy
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to PHLOA email addresses or through PHLOA computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Any unauthorized use of PHLOA computer system or Site is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.